Analisa
It is that time for me. There has been a calling from my spirit for seclusion. Not the brown robe take a vow of silence type. Just taking some time to turn off the TV. Taking a hiatus from the computer. Sitting still for a little while. A week or two, perhaps three.
When I worked outside the home and faced challenges, I would take what I liked to call a "Mental Health Day." Something to help when the edges of life become a little frayed. I would get my bible. Put a tape in the VCR(remember those) or slip in a CD or DVD of bible teaching. Needing the fortification and promises only God can give. Only then would restlessness, fear, doubt and useless worry fade away. I find in those times peace, abundant hope and answers.
That is where I am right now, at the end of this month. Needing more time with the one whom my soul loves. Seeking the one who loves me beyond words. I will find him, in the quiet place of my heart. He alone will refresh, renew and refuel me. He alone can take on the problems I have no solutions for.
See you all when I return. Stronger.
Love and peace to you!
Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point--C.S. Lewis
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear. -- Mark Twain
2 Responses
  1. Jane Says:

    Yup, you're in the right direction. See you back stronger.


  2. Alli Says:

    I'll pray with you.