Analisa
I rarely post this often but I thought I would share some pics from my birthday lunch. I have made so many friends blogging and I might not see you face to face ever. But wanted to share. I can't think of one of you who I wouldn't like to have at this table with us.

The first pic is my Mother, she is 81 and the most active woman I know. She does yoga, bone builders which is an exercise class and is active in her church. She use to do dance but thought she might want to slow down a little she is retired after all.  That is my son Paul between us always the shy one, waiting for a chance to escape.















The second picture is of my sister Anita, we call her Nita and my brother Don. My brother couldn't believe I was 51, he thought I was still in my 40's. Gotta love a brother like that. Or maybe he just started thinking how much older he is than me. Nah...it was a compliment. I think.















The next picture is of my friend Chelsea, who took most of these. I met her on my last temp assignment and we have been great friends since then. Pretty girl isn't she, now if you know a nice christian young man on the east coast I will play matchmaker......lol.



Anyway I wanted to share my birthday lunch. Missing some pics of my life long friend Cyndi and her daughter Maria who were there but Cyndi would fuss at me for posting. 


Toasting in my 51st year!!!!   Thanks everyone I had a ball!














 
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.---Proverbs 18:24

You didn't really think I was gonna post with no scripture did ya?
8 Responses
  1. Parsley Says:

    Nothing better than family time!


  2. I missed this! But Happy Belated Birthday:) I love love seeing pictures of you and your family! Your son is so sweet looking:)) And you are younger than I am by a few years! Lucky you!


  3. What a wonderful birthday celebration! You've been so blessed, for certain. Of course scripture is necessary!! Every day.


  4. Karen Says:

    Aw, no, I was waiting for the verse.:) Great happy pictures. Your Mom sounds amazing. Lovely family and friends, Analisa.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Happy Belated Birthday Analisa!

    May God continue blessing you every day!

    Thank you for sharing this part of you with us :)

    God Bless!


  6. Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

    Hi, Analisa! I stumbled upon your blog...love your sweet pics of family and friends. Im sure your brothers precious comment really made your day! I secretly enjoy the "you dont look your age" comments, too! happy birthday! :)


  7. KelliGirl Says:

    Happy Birthday! What wonderful pictures and a happy celebration! Thanks for sharing.


  8. Oh! I missed your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!

    Love the pictures - you are lovely, as is your mom - I can't believe she is 81 and you are 51! wow!!!!