Analisa

I  want to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read A Word to Take Away and left a comment.  It has made me feel close to you dear readers. I love doing the blog and it has been such a blessing to me.  This blog has taken a course all its own, with Gods hand guilding and directing me.  I come to the new post page sometimes with nothing to say.  I take a moment to pray and God who is never at a lost for words drops a thought into my heart and lets me be his voice for a little while.  It is my hope and prayer that he will continue to do that.

Thank you for the awesome comments and the emails.  Thanks for being there for me as I have faced my own struggles. Thanks for prayers and the privilege of praying for you.

A special thanks to my first follower, Kathryn Magendie over at Tender Graces.  Some of my first followers came over from her site which is a personal favorite of mine.


God bless you all and Happy Thanksgiving!


Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.-- Colossians 3:17


 ....always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father;--Epesians 5:20
 
First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men,---I Timothy 2:1

Always say thank you 'cause folks don't have to do nothin for you--- Analisa :)
4 Responses
  1. septembermom Says:

    Analisa, Thank you for this wonderful post! I always enjoyed what you write. These are great Scripture quotes today. I gain so much from my visits here.

    I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!


  2. Jane Says:

    Happy thanksgiving Analisa, I thank God I'm not a turkey ;) I really thank God that He is our Father who'll meet all our needs.


  3. This made me smile --

    Hugs and all things good to you Analisa - I love coming by here and am so glad we found each other in this huge vast blogland that can shrink to such a small wonderful community of friends....
    HUGS!


  4. Analisa,
    I consider it a huge blessing to have found your site and to read your posts. You always encourage me and when I come here, I know I will read God's word. thank you!