Analisa
Note: I posted this on Saturday Sept. 12th which is my son's birthday. Something weird happened and it says I posted yesterday.

Today is my one and only child’s birthday. He is 17. I tell you I could fall off my chair thinking about it. How did I get a 17 year old kid? For those of you who have older kids. Didn’t you wake up one day say I have birthed a grown-up! Remember the labor? I don’t much because I am a wimp and if they had offered me morphine I would have said “Thank you sir can I have another?” Thank the Lord for pain meds. Hats off to you natural no drugs women.

 I remember those first days at home when my mom would come over everyday and help me out. I was so glad to see her sometimes I wanted to cry. I never knew how tired a body could get. But it was great, watching him sleep. Feeding him and racing to change him. He hated having his diaper changed and for the first few weeks he screamed bloody murder as soon as you took the diaper off. You have no idea how fast I can change a diaper. No question the best thing that ever happen to me was making Jesus my Lord. The second best thing was having my son. That puts him in some pretty good company. 

 A blessing for Paul May your relationship with God grow deep, for that is the true measure of a man. May all your days be filled with God’s relentless love for you. May His hand of grace, protection, favor and blessing follow you all of your days. May riches and wealth be in your house and your hand stay open to the poor, so they will know you are blessed to be a blessing. May your life be blessed with a wife the Lord has chosen. May you lead her with the kindness and love that Jesus has shown to you. May your children walk beside you in the Lord. 

May the Lord bless you and protect you . May the Lord smile upon you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you His favor and give you peace. Numbers 6:23-26

Happy Birthday Paul!
8 Responses
  1. Margie Says:

    Wishing your son Paul belated birthday greetings.
    Precious pictures of him!
    May his life always be blessed!

    Margie



  2. Jane Says:

    Yup, a happy though belated birthday wish to your son Paul. Happy birthday Paul, walk with the Lord and you will always be walking in the right direction! Bless you.


  3. Blessings on Paul a few days late.
    May God favor and protect you.


  4. Alli Says:

    Happy Birthday Paul!


  5. Hi Analisa!

    I don't like those rollercoaster moments either!!! :)

    smooches,
    Larie


  6. kendahl a. Says:

    My daughter is only 8 and I'm already wondering where the time went!

    Thanks for answering the Great Escape on my blog! I loved reading your answers. If you're ever in Vegas, go to the Harley Davidson restaurant and get ribs. Their BBQ is AMAZING!


  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAUL!!!

    My "baby" just turned THIRTY -- good gawd!

    I've missed coming by here, so much to catch up with my friends --- lawdy!