Analisa
A week ago I got my digital conversion box. These boxes convert the new digital signals into analog ones so any one viewing an old television will pick up the new signals. In America you are a rare person if you haven't heard announcements and some dire warnings to get ready for this transition. There were commercials,hotlines, websites, and videos to show you how to get converted. Even places set up to help seniors get converted. Our government even provided coupons to make it easy to purchase one of these coveted conversion boxes. Such a discount that you can buy them for just a few dollars. No doubt they really want us to have these, they are practically begging. They even changed the original deadline because so many Americans were not ready. The conversion came two days ago and they are still reaching out to the population who maybe just maybe haven't got a box for their conversion. Wow! Look at the concern of the government. Pleading, seeking and hoping you will get converted. Conversion is defined as; a change in the nature, form or function of something. Friend let me tell you, if you don’t get your TV converted do you know what will happen to your life? NOTHING. You will live and die and it will not matter if you had the box, a new TV, the new signal, a dish on the roof, or even the “I’m Ready” tee shirt. There is only one conversion that truly matters. The conversion from death to life. The conversion that grants you access to the true vision, not our wire, glass and plastic television. It is God’s plan and vision for your life and your eternal destination. God has been calling you. He has spoken to your heart again and again. In his mercy He sent his son Jesus to the cross. Jesus paid a price for us we could never pay. In God’s mercy He pushes back the timeline because He has been waiting for you to come to Him and be converted. The angels sit on the edge of heaven waiting to hear if you will say the prayer of conversion below. If you want the only conversion that truly matters pray this prayer.
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins; I need your forgiveness. I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin. You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved. Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved. I am converted. Thank you Lord.
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen--Hebrews 11:1
0 Responses