Analisa
Hello,

I am a first time blogger but a lifetime writer. Not always in the true sense of the word but I am working on that. I have written since I was a kid starting with lock and key journal. Most writers read and as a shy kid books were my closest friends. I heard some sage say that your gift or talent is the thing people come to you for. For you it might be cooking tips, decorating, car repair or music. For me as the years have flown by I noticed something. Friends would come to me and ask for counsel and help on work projects, letters of complaints, and sometimes what to say to someone when faced with a conflict. One friend recently sent me a check for helping her with a project. That was a first since I have never asked for payment never thought about it because I enjoy doing it. Over the years I probably gave some advice too soon, and know in hindsight there were times when I should have said "I don't know what to say" a rare event for me. I know now that just because you have an opinion does not mean you should share it. This platform however gives me a little more wiggle room. I won’t bore you with my view of world events. There is way too much of that on this World Wide Web.

What I hope to do is give you a "Word" you can take away to consider or share. If you do have an issue you would like an opinion on or a prayer for, please feel free to leave it in the comments. Questions are welcome and corrections to grammar and punctuations are encouraged. Really I am not kidding. Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety. Proverbs 11:14

0 Responses